DJI Osmo $239 shipped?

If it seems too good to be true it probably is, just by looking at the website I personally wouldn't. You have to weigh up if it's worth risking it to save some money as you may find yourself either losing your money or receiving a terrible customer experience.
Just my opinion though

Banggood is reputable.
This Osmo is the type that uses the phone as a "memory"
That 239 is a better than 269 normal price but Banggood is slowwwwwww. Slow boat from China is a truth.
Go to Best Buy save yourself the hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
You can pick expedited shipping, but a lot of orders came to me before 20 days. If you pick expedited, it'll come for 3-7 days (i did twice)

Great price! I can't decide if I want to get the mobile or the original Z3 model. Decisions, decisions!

Last edited:
Don't use this site!!! If heard from soo many ppl getting ripped off from bangood. The box that supposedly "new" is opened the stuff is often used that they say is new, lots of times the stuff arrives broken or beat up, and their customer service is horrible they will screw you DONT use this site. If it looks too good to be true, it usually is, remember that.

I have about 25 orders, 2 times i didn't receive order and they resent me (not their problem, just that was problem of my country).
Using PayPal you're always sure. This site is legit and safe 100%. People just get item, then they're asking for refund so they get it free. That's like you've stolen something.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic