DJI mini 2 - How to shoot Panorama photography

I've had my P3P since they were first introduced and been really happy with it, never had any problems ever but most of the time I fly from my garden which with the new rules coming in to the uk that will be out of the question with my neighbours close houses so now I'm thinking about getting a mavic mini 2, if I can get one in the UK, I'd like to carry on using my tablet (nvidia shield) using the holder extender but will I have to get a longer lead to plug into the tablet from the controller, can anybody let me know the lecgth of the exsisting lead is to reach the socket on my tablet.
plus can I use litchi with it?

I've had my P3P since they were first introduced and been really happy with it, never had any problems ever but most of the time I fly from my garden which with the new rules coming in to the uk that will be out of the question with my neighbours close houses so now I'm thinking about getting a mavic mini 2, if I can get one in the UK, I'd like to carry on using my tablet (nvidia shield) using the holder extender but will I have to get a longer lead to plug into the tablet from the controller, can anybody let me know the lecgth of the exsisting lead is to reach the socket on my tablet.
plus can I use litchi with it?
Don't know what all this has to do with this topic.

• Haha
Reactions: viesun
Sounds interesting!!! I'll have to download it if I don't forget about it lol Lately, I've started posting many different pictures on Instagram and even did a few photoshoots with different looks. Right now, I've been looking for particular film locations to do an image of Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. I'll be honest, creating the vision and painting the makeup was more complicated than I could have imagined. I had no idea that there would be so many nuances during the shoot. Now I especially understand all the bloggers who talk about challenging shoots.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl