DJI Mavic Air 2 has been released (taking orders now)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
The Mavic Air 2 has just been released by DJI!

See more details here. While supplies last, you can order a Mavic Air 2 from DJI here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The Mavic Air 2 has just been released by DJI!

See more details here. While supplies last, you can order a Mavic Air 2 from DJI here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Goss top $$$ here in NZ ,,I'm sure I just saw price on here at $799...over here $$1700...got wait on this till price drops :(
20200428_135701.jpg

I like!

The original Mavic Air didn't have Occusync which was a deal breaker for me.

Why so much $$ over there Ian? Is it an import tax or something? That's a big jump from $799. [emoji15]
Oh our $$$ value is crap when comes to this,,it used to be ok but gone terrible,,even small $$20 items on Ebay end up costing close to 50 by the time checkout comes,,I have stopped buying things for this reason,,its probably double and a bit,unsure on $$rate ,I'm scared to check,,example when I buy phantom wetsuit it cost me nearly 200 but he sent extras to make up the cost which was awsome of him,curious now so I go look,,,,,,,,,1 dollar NZ =59 US not even 60 cents but this has gone up a bit..............approx 1330 for me

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be my next investment :)

Yes, but a tablet cannot be inserted into the remote controller. I'm sure people are already working on alternate mounting solutions to make that possible.

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
Oh our $$$ value is crap when comes to this,,it used to be ok but gone terrible,,even small $$20 items on Ebay end up costing close to 50 by the time checkout comes,,I have stopped buying things for this reason,,its probably double and a bit,unsure on $$rate ,I'm scared to check,,example when I buy phantom wetsuit it cost me nearly 200 but he sent extras to make up the cost which was awsome of him,curious now so I go look,,,,,,,,,1 dollar NZ =59 US not even 60 cents but this has gone up a bit..............approx 1330 for me
Why don't you have someone in the U.S. get one for you and just mail it to you?

Yes, but a tablet cannot be inserted into the remote controller. I'm sure people are already working on alternate mounting solutions to make that possible.

The new controller is completely different - a new kind of holder will need to be developed - I suppose it's possible this regular type will work, but I'm thinking it will need to be flipped 180 to work (the new controller has the device in FRONT of the controller, not behind)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31