Dji Mavic 3 vs 2 Pro Photography - New king of photo quality?

Reaction score
The Mavic 2 Pro has been the flagship model of the Mavic line for many years.
I compare it to the Mavic 3, the new top-of-the-line model. I only test them in terms of photo quality and features useful for photography

Reactions: Bernie C
The Mavic 2 Pro has been the flagship model of the Mavic line for many years.
I compare it to the Mavic 3, the new top-of-the-line model. I only test them in terms of photo quality and features useful for photography
Thanks for the detailed information I’ve been holding off on the three Mavic two pro is still good enough for me one thing I wanna mention I still think the Mavic one bro looking into the sun has a sharper better picture, I don’t really understand why I’m just an electrician I’m not a photographer but the proof is in the pudding looking away from the sun the Mavic two is much better of course because of sensor size I still think there’s too many Browns in the Mavic two depending on the light when it’s a very sunny clear day it performs perfectly but on cloudy days in certain situations it just seems like there’s a lot of browns and I know that can be corrected and post just my thoughts I may pull the trigger on the three once they work out all the Loose Ends but as of now I’m still not real impressed because I’ve been waiting on this new drone for a long time,Not being a photographer having the maverick won the Mavic two and the phantom for pro plus I’m satisfied I love where you live I’m 55 and I hope someday I get to see beautiful Italy I live in Texas big difference take care and God bless

Thanks for the detailed information I’ve been holding off on the three Mavic two pro is still good enough for me one thing I wanna mention I still think the Mavic one bro looking into the sun has a sharper better picture, I don’t really understand why I’m just an electrician I’m not a photographer but the proof is in the pudding looking away from the sun the Mavic two is much better of course because of sensor size I still think there’s too many Browns in the Mavic two depending on the light when it’s a very sunny clear day it performs perfectly but on cloudy days in certain situations it just seems like there’s a lot of browns and I know that can be corrected and post just my thoughts I may pull the trigger on the three once they work out all the Loose Ends but as of now I’m still not real impressed because I’ve been waiting on this new drone for a long time,Not being a photographer having the maverick won the Mavic two and the phantom for pro plus I’m satisfied I love where you live I’m 55 and I hope someday I get to see beautiful Italy I live in Texas big difference take care and God bless
Sorry for the bad spelling I meant to say Mavic one pro not bro 😂

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20