DJI Mavic 2 pro with Hasselblad camera

Only drawback I know of is the lack of mechanical shutter like P4Pro, which you already have. It also has a narrower field of view than the P4Pro. Maybe a plus or a minus, depends on what you want.
I have both of these, and the M2Zoom, which has the wider field of view like the P4P, and zooms into a narrower field. but it only takes 12 Meg phots. So each has their strength and weakness.

Reactions: OzoneTech
Oh, and one more thing, the Original Smart Controller works with both the M2s and the P4Pro V2, if you are into Smart controller.

You won't get better picture with Mavic.
I have Mavic only for backup or when I'm on a long walk.
Phantom is my prime drone for sure.

You can’t go wrong I’ve had my Mavic two pro since release pretty much flawless and I also have my phantom four pro but it’s not the V with occu sink transmission light bridge but I have no problem with that I just wish they would’ve made the shells better I’m on my fifth shell from cracking never wrecked before I just hope that newer phantom has better plastic yes as the other guy says look on the Mavic form, or Ebay/ and I have the smart controller as well honestly I still like my fan on the most it’s just something about the colors mainly in the video I think is better plus with the fan on you can video and take pictures simultaneously the Maverick does not do that when you switch from picture to video you can see the sensor get cut down and then when you go back to pictures you can see it’s clear overall though it’s a great drone from what I’m reading about the new Mavic three I’m glad I have it and I didn’t pull the trigger on the latest MavicGood luck on finding one I’m sure you will

Just want to mention there’s a guy posting on the Mavic Form that’s got a Mavic two pro with batteries case and everything you might want to check it out cause it won’t last long

It’s a great drone my main go to you might want to not consider the smart controller though - the processor on it is too weak to run Flight applications well.
Having said that if you don’t need automation it’s a pleasure to fly with a smart controller.
I have both and use the smart controller when I don’t need automation.
I’ve gotten a really good deal on a second one as when the M3 I was afraid they would become unavailable and I wanted a back up not that my primary’s ever failed.

Is that (weak processor) why my Drone Deploy missions sometimes stop at corners? I thought drone deploy uploaded the entire mission to the drone before the flight, whereas Dronelink sends control commands constantly to the drone.

Is that (weak processor) why my Drone Deploy missions sometimes stop at corners? I thought drone deploy uploaded the entire mission to the drone before the flight, whereas Dronelink sends control commands constantly to the drone.
Drone link now supports way points on board to.
Some newer drones don’t support on board way points at all.
And yes that’s a good reason why it might not be working well I couldn’t get anything to work well on the smart controller.
I broke down and bought a used regular RC and use my iPhone 11 max now.
But when I don’t need automation I love the smart controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20