DJI has released new firmware v3.06 for Phantom 2 series

Status
Not open for further replies.
rokit said:
anyone know if you can pre-set a height altitude when its RTH at low battery level or raise the altitude during RTH? just to avoid them tall trees and buildings :)

also i have mine set to 25% for low level warning and 15% at critical. are those settings ok? is 25% enough juice for the phantom to return home w/ an FPV and no iOSD?

I tried to find a setting because the release notes kind of made it sound like you could. There was no option that I could find.

It seems the default settings in the new firmware are 15/20%.

Camicus said:
rokit said:
anyone know if you can pre-set a height altitude when its RTH at low battery level or raise the altitude during RTH? just to avoid them tall trees and buildings :)

also i have mine set to 25% for low level warning and 15% at critical. are those settings ok? is 25% enough juice for the phantom to return home w/ an FPV and no iOSD?

I tried to find a setting because the release notes kind of made it sound like you could. There was no option that I could find.

thanks for the update. im guessing your in naza-m mode? if not maybe that could help find the option?

is this only for vision users? "...the system will automatically track your current flight height and distance. It will also calculate the amount of battery power required to return home safely."

rokit said:
Camicus said:
rokit said:

thanks for the update. im guessing your in naza-m mode? if not maybe that could help find the option?

is this only for vision users? "...the system will automatically track your current flight height and distance. It will also calculate the amount of battery power required to return home safely."

yes that part is vision only at the moment... or thats how i read it. not sure if they can or will add it for dji iosd users or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik