Dji Goggles RE with P4Pro+

Reaction score
Hi every one!

Well, i saw in the dji´s forum, that RE goggle edition only works on p4p+ using a HDMI cable.
i will Lost some features instead USB cable?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure if I follow you correctly, are you saying you lost features from the goggles?
What feature?
I use goggle re with a 4pro and a pro+.
They sell the module to add an hdmi to your controller.

Not sure if I follow you correctly, are you saying you lost features from the goggles?
What feature?
I use goggle re with a 4pro and a pro+.
They sell the module to add an hdmi to your controller.

Hi, sorry my bad english! i wrote very badly!

what I trying to say is:

I saw in the DJi Forum, that RE goggles only works on p4p+ with hdmi cable. First of all, this is true? I can´t use with usb cable ?
Second, if i use with hdmi cable, i will lose some features instead USB cable ?

The USB port on the goggle re is only for charging and updates by connecting to a computer.
The small hdmi port on the side of the google is the only way to connect with a phantom 4 remote.
Wireless connectivity for the goggle re is for DJI Mavic
Your English is good my friend and will improve greatly by participating in forums such as these.

Also the hdmi link provides full functionality being the only way to connect to the remote for video during flight

Thanks so much my friend!!!
Humm....so, i once have a white goggle (first version) and i have a two ways of connection to my controller : 1 with usb and other with hdmi. Now , in RE version i have only hdmi cable to connect.

I remember that when i use USB cable, i have functionalities like telemetry and head tracking. Now, in the RE version, if i use HDMI, can i have that ? (head tracking stuf..)

Thanks

The USB port on the goggle re is only for charging and updates by connecting to a computer.
The small hdmi port on the side of the google is the only way to connect with a phantom 4 remote.
Wireless connectivity for the goggle re is for DJI Mavic
Your English is good my friend and will improve greatly by participating in forums such as these.
I was also going to compliment Metalcorsi on his English. Sure wish I could speak any foreign language as well as Metalcorsi writes English.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20