DJI GO WONT SYNC TO SAVE DATA

Reaction score
Well done DJI... you done it again... Another screw up

Now my flight records won't sync. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.... Not working. I then down graded the app to the previous version before 3.0.0 and I lost the flight records. So I upgraded to 3.0.0 again and "TA-DA" still won't sync.

Unfortunately the update of 3.0.1 is not yet available on android (I even checked online for the apk files)

Video is still crashing during mid flight... I could use litchi but I love seeing my flight hours and experience on the app get more and more. Any suggestions would be great. I have uploaded 2 pics and also the time in the top right showing when it got uploaded and what happened after.

3.22pm I upload data
9ffa5be9d3fe80d3c2b2baa9a0254dee.jpg

3.23pm doesn't work
dc93f3439baf665f3e2463aa0ab574ea.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Also it used to say "sync upload failed" but the app is so useless it even fails to say the upload fails. Oh the irony *slaps head*

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app
This is been ongoing for some of us for the last two versions not sure what DJI or Android or what's causing the problem but apparently it still continues to be a problem..

Hoping somebody will pay attention soon and get it fixed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neon Euc
I've solved the "Sync failed" problem in a random mode:
- in the DJI Go main screen select the archived flight menù (airplane symbol in the top left of the screen);
- slide from right to left every single flight and select the star symbol (favourite);
- sync everything.

I really don't know if this was just a conicidence but immediately after that it worked!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav