DJI Go Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just went out to fly and had an exam pop up on my app asking a bunch of drone questions. Does anyone have the answers? The sooner you reply the better. I can't pass the exam and I want to get up ASAP so I can get some video of my neighbor by the pool.

Last edited:
I just went out to fly and had an exam pop up on my app asking a bunch of drone questions. Does anyone have the answers? The sooner you reply the better. I can't pass the exam and I want to get up ASAP so I can get some video of my neighbor by the pool.
The answer to the question "Is it OK to take video of my neighbors in their back yard without their permission?" is NO. :p

I haven't had the exam pop up for me and I am using the most up to date firmware. That said, I am told the questions are common sense questions. If you don't know the answers then maybe you shouldn't be flying. Thats what I got from it when they said "common sense" questions.

IMG_8915.GIF
Really ,Hmmmm
Then shall be CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member