DJI Go App updated for Android (5th July)

Reaction score
DJI Go App had been updated for Android
5 July 2016
Current Version 2.8.2

WHAT'S NEW

1. Added support for Ronin-MX and M600.
2. Introduced the GEO system to for improved flight safety (currently available in 17 countries including the United States, major EU countries and UAE).
3. Optimized the Editor to allow editing and posting images and videos to Instagram.
4.Overhauled the Flight Record system, making every flight count.
5. Added support for Alipay in DJI Store.
6. Added support for quick sharing of images and videos and 360 panoramas to SkyPixel.
7. Bug fixes.

I installed on my Nexus 7, didn't fly yet .. but i'm seeing bugs already. The flight log looks like iOS now. Its showing my top speed as 98mph and my top distance as 198 feet (both of those are wrong). On the right, where it shows a table of the flights, words are badly abbreviated and the text is squished. I removed it and went back to 2.8.1.

reinstalled, checking out a bit more. notable that you have to accept a new EULA. it says you have to be 18 years or older as well (i'm way older than that, but FYI to the youngens). You cannot change your aircraft name in this version. the flight area is revamped, similar to what iOS has.

pQplLNH.png

qAg6JAV.png

1iOOWs9.png

cqngo87.png

xkHoCOU.png

YXLdvuh.jpg

Man! Top distance = 66,082 ft and 99.7 mph! Dude, you rock! ;)

Man! Top distance = 66,082 ft and 99.7 mph! Dude, you rock! ;)
Well the top distance is correct, but the mph is totally not right. Should say 68mph. I went back to 2.8.1 and it's all reading properly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl