DJI GO 4.0 INFO

Hmm, maybe I should have kept my Android tablet instead of selling it with my P3P. Now waiting on iOS.

I stand corrected! I didn't expect this

376b6f35069f3d859ee3003e4190bd07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Tried the DJI GO 4 App with the Mavic Pro. I'm using Android. I quickly made the error of uninstalling the previous DJI GO App without syncing my flights with the cloud. Also if you have the old DJI GO App and the new DJI GO 4 App there is a slight conflict. Perhaps it was just my phone, but the two would not play nice together and I could not connect to my Mavic Pro. In addition it kept telling me that my phone was on the 2.4 Gig bandwidth and causing interference with the drone (wanted me to turn the phones WiFi off). Anyways, the fix was to simply delete the old DJI GO App, restart my phone and then launch the new DJI GO 4 App and all worked perfectly. A few of my previous settings were gone and I had to reenter the information. Works well and adds a few more features.

Tried the DJI GO 4 App with the Mavic Pro. I'm using Android. I quickly made the error of uninstalling the previous DJI GO App without syncing my flights with the cloud. Also if you have the old DJI GO App and the new DJI GO 4 App there is a slight conflict. Perhaps it was just my phone, but the two would not play nice together and I could not connect to my Mavic Pro. In addition it kept telling me that my phone was on the 2.4 Gig bandwidth and causing interference with the drone (wanted me to turn the phones WiFi off). Anyways, the fix was to simply delete the old DJI GO App, restart my phone and then launch the new DJI GO 4 App and all worked perfectly. A few of my previous settings were gone and I had to reenter the information. Works well and adds a few more features.
Does the 32 channel hack still work?

I hope there are no conflict between different DJI apps.

As for the channel hack, I don't think we'll be seeing anything like that with the P4P / Inspire 2 transmission system.

So DJI created a different Go app and used nearly the same icon for it -- they are asking for support problems because of this.

Brian

<Dear DJI Customers:

We recently announced the Phantom 4 Pro, a powerful and intelligent aerial imaging platform for photographers, video creators and hobbyists. We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers and also provide an update on the shipment status and the app availability.

The Phantom 4 Pro, with many newly-added intelligent features, will work with the new 'DJI GO 4' mobile app. The Android version of the app is now available on Google Play and the iOS version will be made available on App Store within the first half of December.

In addition, we've started shipping the product to different channels including our Flagship Stores, online customers and dealer partners, so we hope to have you up in the air with the Phantom 4 Pro very soon.

Sincerely,
DJI>

Reactions: GadgetGuy
<Dear DJI Customers:

We recently announced the Phantom 4 Pro, a powerful and intelligent aerial imaging platform for photographers, video creators and hobbyists. We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers and also provide an update on the shipment status and the app availability.

The Phantom 4 Pro, with many newly-added intelligent features, will work with the new 'DJI GO 4' mobile app. The Android version of the app is now available on Google Play and the iOS version will be made available on App Store within the first half of December.

In addition, we've started shipping the product to different channels including our Flagship Stores, online customers and dealer partners, so we hope to have you up in the air with the Phantom 4 Pro very soon.

Sincerely,
DJI>
Mine just got shipped, so lets hope its in the first half of the first half for iOS!

I hope there are no conflict between different DJI apps.

As for the channel hack, I don't think we'll be seeing anything like that with the P4P / Inspire 2 transmission system.
Me, too! Seems some people have already had an issue. However, supposedly if only one is running at a time, they work well independently.

Hope springs eternal on the 32 channel "mod".

So who has and can share access to the iOS beta? This is just silly and I refuse to go spend another dollar to fly a machine that should never have been released without app support.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Jason Porembski

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor