DJI GO 3.1.4

Reaction score
I just saw there's a new version of DJI Go 3.1.4

I was wondering if anyone has downloaded and tried it?

3.1.5 Android?If so it's really strange. mine automatically updated to 3.1.4...I had 2.9.1!
No I'm sorry on iOS . On mine I have it set not to update nothing without asking or it will update.

I just noticed I'm on 3.1.4 on my HTC Android.
I generally fly with my TAB E 9.7 though. Haven't looked at that yet but I'm sure that one updated too.

Noticed they removed being able to use Go3 for Mavic and P4. Perhaps with less for Go3 to have to work with, the app will do a better job with video?

Come to think of it, the Go update may have happened prior to Sunday afternoon as I had to sign in again on my TAB and HTC.

Well I figured I'd try downloading the new version today. I went out for a flight and everything seemed normal but during the flight the battery on my cell phone died. I was able to control the P3S with the controller. I could see it was staring to RTH but it was 250' in the air. I was bringing it down and was about 2 feet off the ground in front of me and all of a sudden it took off into the air. It didn't seem like I had much control at this point but I was trying to bring it back in. It kept going away from me but was only about 10'-15 ' in the air so I quickly did the 2 controllers inward and it went down into the snow.

There was minimal damage to one of the prop guards and a prop. Keep in mind I had no DJI go app at that point since the cell died. I'm thinking the RTH was trying to bring it up to land it in the same spot it took off in but I couldn't cancel RTH with the dead cell phone. I looked at the Airdata info that I up loaded and it didn't show anything from the point the cell died on.

I went back out later after getting it back in shape and did a flight. I went 200 or so feet high and about 1200 away with no issues at all.

Bottom line is I think 3.1.4 is ok and that my first flight was all because of the phone dying. Shortly before I went out for the flight I was doing some editing in the DJI GO app and I must have ran the battery too low.

You can bet that won't happen again.

Well I figured I'd try downloading the new version today. I went out for a flight and everything seemed normal but during the flight the battery on my cell phone died. I was able to control the P3S with the controller. I could see it was staring to RTH but it was 250' in the air. I was bringing it down and was about 2 feet off the ground in front of me and all of a sudden it took off into the air. It didn't seem like I had much control at this point but I was trying to bring it back in. It kept going away from me but was only about 10'-15 ' in the air so I quickly did the 2 controllers inward and it went down into the snow.

There was minimal damage to one of the prop guards and a prop. Keep in mind I had no DJI go app at that point since the cell died. I'm thinking the RTH was trying to bring it up to land it in the same spot it took off in but I couldn't cancel RTH with the dead cell phone. I looked at the Airdata info that I up loaded and it didn't show anything from the point the cell died on.

I went back out later after getting it back in shape and did a flight. I went 200 or so feet high and about 1200 away with no issues at all.

Bottom line is I think 3.1.4 is ok and that my first flight was all because of the phone dying. Shortly before I went out for the flight I was doing some editing in the DJI GO app and I must have ran the battery too low.

You can bet that won't happen again.
You can always cancel RTH by toggling S1 .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94