DJI GO 2.3 for iOS Released - iOS9 Compatible

I flew a little bit in my yard. The interface is definitely better and will be easier for people to understand when they're just starting out. My only problem is that the app crashed twice during flight. However I'm on iOS 9.1 Beta 3, so it could be completely unrelated to the app itself. I haven't had crashing problems with any other apps though.

I have a random question. My DJI EXP points haven't increased in a long time, even though I'm syncing my flights. Not a big deal, but I'm at level 13 with almost 24 hours and 1,500,000 ft flown. It hasn't updated in forever. Is this a normal problem?

I flew a little bit in my yard. The interface is definitely better and will be easier for people to understand when they're just starting out. My only problem is that the app crashed twice during flight. However I'm on iOS 9.1 Beta 3, so it could be completely unrelated to the app itself. I haven't had crashing problems with any other apps though.

I have a random question. My DJI EXP points haven't increased in a long time, even though I'm syncing my flights. Not a big deal, but I'm at level 13 with almost 24 hours and 1,500,000 ft flown. It hasn't updated in forever. Is this a normal problem?

That's good to know, I downgraded back to ISO 8.4 because I had so much video lag and disconnects, hopefully the new Go version 2.3.0 will cure this issue. Still a little leery updating my iPhone 6 to 9.0.2, probably wait and see if anyone else has issues.

I haven't had a problem that I can tell with my flight records, I have always synced them after a few flights. I'm at level 21 ( Level 3 Pilot ) 21 hours, 989,632 feet

BTW It looks like I still have 32 channels for video feedback with the new Go update [emoji4]

today DJI Go Disapointted me for first time. I have flown my P3 this afternoon using my IPAD AIR 2. but really disapointted becase sudenlly the app was crash.
when IOS 9.0.1 was out there are many issue of lagging DJI go, so I didn't upgrade the OS. until yesterday DJI GO 2.3 was came out and said that compatible with IOS 9. so I update all the Program (IOS 9.0.2 and DJI GO 2.3). after I apdate it, I try for first flight, and I was happy because there is no lag issue or crash issue.
BUT TODAY I flew it and suddently DJI GO goin Crash and close by it self. IPAD was really cold because I fly it in afternoon.
Does any body has this issue, and why this happen?

Reactions: Mike Mauk
After downgrading back to 8.4 on the iPad Mini 2 the video is still glitching but it is flyable. I decided to try my iPhone 6s which has 9.02 on it. It worked flawlessly. I'm going to go ahead and upgrade the iPad again to 9.02, uninstall the app and reinstall to see if things work out.

I finally got to fly today after updating. Did 5 flights, 10-15 minutes each. Only issue was app crashed once. I'm using Air 2 cellular with P3P.

Dowloaded 2.3.0 to my Galaxy tab 3 lite and now I can't connect to my p3p. I removed and reloaded app all appears ok but when I follow directions to start up the software won't connect only shows disconnected on tablet. Anyone else having problems???

Yes for all times I tried.
. did notice that when I tried to access after dji go showed connected to aircraft it appeared it was going to work then heard tablet ping once and app dropped out. And went back to desktop screen, meaning app closed

Hi i bought a p3 adv. Ios9.0.2 and I am very disappointed with the video, I have half of the image with gray color . Outside city. No antenna and I cannot fly 200 meters. Anyone with the same problem or I have to send it to dji?

Hi i bought a p3 adv. Ios9.0.2 and I am very disappointed with the video, I have half of the image with gray color . Outside city. No antenna and I cannot fly 200 meters. Anyone with the same problem or I have to send it to dji?
have you adjusted the video for the camera in the app ?? what are the settings. ISO and shutter?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20