DJI gave new warning to me

Reaction score
Out in an open field miles away from any airport. Decided to go max height. After about 480 metres I get lost signal.

When I got signal back I got a message saying something like "DJI has now restricted your height to 2-300 metres"

This was really really odd. Don't know why. I didn't update the new fly safe update (or whatever you call it) so did this do it automatically ?

Also using the iPad I kept getting "strong wireless warning"
However switched to android and nothing like that came up at all. Anyone else had these? In England if that helps out

Something else odd too. I keep receiving the 'Permission to fly' screen. I tell it that I have the relevant permissions and confirm that. I will try switching off the WiFi next time. Withing 5 minutes its back again,but I haven't had the stuff you get.

480 metres !!!!!! :eek: Thats about 1400 feet. Errrrrr. Hope you are not around Bromley :p

Reactions: Neon Euc
Something else odd too. I keep receiving the 'Permission to fly' screen. I tell it that I have the relevant permissions and confirm that. I will try switching off the WiFi next time. Withing 5 minutes its back again,but I haven't had the stuff you get.

480 metres !!!!!! :eek: Thats about 1400 feet. Errrrrr. Hope you are not around Bromley :p
Lol nope, near swanley in all the acres of open fields and farmland. Wonder why your getting issues too. Was that on IOS or android ?

Android - is there ANYTHING else?

HA!
bad boy! :)

apple.jpg

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member