DJI Flysafe unlock with more than 1 phantom 4

Reaction score
I searched before i posted this, and couldnt find what i was looking for. so please excuse if its been answered elsewhere.

I just applied for a LAANC for a restricted zone, and was approved.
I then went to the DJI Flysafe web and applied there and was approved.

It occured to me, I had to put in the flight controller number, which will unlock 1 of my P4P's.

During a shoot i always bring a spare, just in case of malfunction, i have a 2nd to work with,

The FAA oesnt specify what the drone number is on its LAANC, so I assume they dont care.

So how do i list both controller numbers to DJI?

Does that create an issue?

Will they allow 2 drones the ability to be unlocked on the same flysafe?

Sorry for all the questions.

I am hoping someone knows the answers already.

Regards;
Robert

You simply need to specify all the controller numbers you want unlocked in your FlySafe request to DJI. There is no limit. Any unlock you have can be extended to all drones you own.

Reactions: homemaster
Does FAA require we use DJI Flysafe? I have not loaded the update to my P4 and have no issues flying.
Not at all, but you are still responsible for flying in accordance with all FAA restrictions, which are usually less onerous than DJI's GEO limitations imposed by the FlySafe database updates. If you want to know where updating the FlySafe database and your aircraft FW would limit you, go to Geo Zone Map - Fly Safe - DJI

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic