DJI Flight simulator

Just found this simulator they have released has anyone bought it and how much was it.
I don't have it, but from what I recall from prior threads is that this software is very graphics intensive and requires a highly spec'd computer to run smoothly. Especially the GPU and VRAM. Just an FYI.

Last edited:
The DJI flight simulator is a bit on the pricey side. The enterprise version goes for over $1,000 dollars. We have not used it, but have several customers that have and day it's a very effective and well done simulator. Worth the money??? Well that's up to you, but it is a neat tool to have for practice and training.

Best of luck.

Brett

I run the free trial version on an older Win7 machine, wind the graphics back a bit and it's smooth.
Good for building the hand/eye muscle-memory.
(64bit, 4Gb RAM, GT740 card AMD6100 CPU)

I attempted to download the new free simulator but my virus protection keeps quarantining. Does anyone know how to get around that problem. The program is AT&T McAfee Security Center and I am running Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

Can anyone confirm that P3P controller gl300c would work with this program? It doesnt support P3's.

I attempted to download the new free simulator but my virus protection keeps quarantining. Does anyone know how to get around that problem. The program is AT&T McAfee Security Center and I am running Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

I had the same problem, someone said to allow the quarantining items and it will work,, but I wasn't comfortable in doing that

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor