DJI+Discover App for Meet-Ups, Flying Fields, Groups, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
They are really promoting that this app can now tell you great places to fly and meet ups, and groups, etc. And I personally think that is a great idea if people buy in.

I know I ALWAYS have the most fun either completely alone hiking or maybe with the lady or with a bunch of people.

I learn the most at the fields and we chase each other and it's like a swarming hive of RC things in both land and air, and depending on the location, water. It's a ton of fun. All that action, literally sometimes 100s of things flying in the same small area without a crash save for one in flight collision in a couple years. I don't count people crashing because they crashed on the ground or into a tree or something.

SO, with that said DJI+Discover, an app you should download from iOs or Play Store if you don't have it and let's all use it to make groups, meet-ups and stuff like that.

They, as I have said, are really promoting this feature either newly or because it's a new thing. I never looked at it until now. Mainly, everywhere I fly no matter how good of a location it is, I am wondering if I should or not. By the way, if someone doesn't have access to or want to buy a label maker for $20-$40, I will happily print anything you want and send it to you. I put FAA Cert # NUMBER and "Return to PHONE NUMBER for large reward) on it and my FAA cert on my remote just so I immediately have something to show a wandering cop before even going into the wallet. I also use it to label my bats numerically and in chronological order.

Back on track, this app's idea is at least good, let's see if we can make it a useful one. I'm in.

DJI+ Discover - beyond flight

Reactions: PaulJohn
I'm in

FYI - the app shows where you live, and you guys were worried about the FAA registration showing addresses? No numbers needed for this search, click & go. :eek:

This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search or look at the suggested post at the bottom as you are crafting yours. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - Nice additions to this app today.....

duplicate_content.png

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20