DJI Customer Support in US Really Improving

Reaction score
Hi all,

As everyone knows we struggled (as least in the US) with support for the Phantom line for quite a while.

I'm really happy to say that this seems to be turning around.

I'm on my 2nd P2V+ with manufacturing related image processing/camera issues that required a product replacement.

This time, the day after I sent my support request email with links to sample video the US corporate office emailed me back with a return authorization with paid UPS shipping. DJI US received my defective product today, I shipped it yesterday, and the new one is already on the truck to me with a tracking number and all. It should be to me tomorrow.

I must say that the communication, their follow-up and the whole process flow was excellent. If I had one of those questionnaires with all the various boxes to rate 1-5 they would have only been dinged slightly on the ZenMail system, and honestly that could have been "stupid user" on my side. The rest would be 5 out of 5.

For me it's more what you do with an error once one is made over whether an error is made or not. Errors always happen, good support doesn't. DJI is really stepping up their game in product support.

My first return experience about 4 months ago was horrible. I had trouble even getting a response from them, let alone the fact that it took weeks to convince them that the flaw was in the product, uploading video, emails, harassing them. etc.

I'm impressed with the turn around they are making! I would qualify this last experience as excellent product support.

(No I'm not a paid plant, I don't work for DJI, I'm just a customer and thought I'd post something positive since I'm usually whining:)

Funny, I sent customer support an email a week ago requesting info assistance with their new Phantom Assistant app. Got an automated acknowledgment they received the email, but haven't heard anything since. They still need improving.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20