DJI Care Refresh replaced my crashed Phantom 4 Pro V2.0!

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
DJI replaced my crashed Phantom 4 Pro V2.0!

With the recent discontinuation of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, I was quite anxious about the prospect of replacement through DJI Care Refresh. It took a few weeks and number of chewed fingernails, but, lo and behold, I finally got it! I wanted to share the good news in this video along with a few short clips from the initial test flights. I really think the support at DJI did a good job in spite of the initial unavailability of this model for replacement (and my feeling "handled" just a bit at first). They kept me posted and responded politely to all my inquiries. All's well that ends well, as they say.

They are in the process of replacing mine too! Didn't know the P4 V2.0 was being discontinued. When did that come down?

Reactions: C Squared
They are in the process of replacing mine too! Didn't know the P4 V2.0 was being discontinued. When did that come down?
I hope they get yours replaced soon. I don't know if there has been any official announcement by DJI, but the retailers like B&H have them listed as "discontinued". Also, DJI didn't have a unit available for my replacement for a couple weeks. So, I really don't know for sure what they're going to be doing with the Phantom line. The speculation about a Phantom 5 has been going on for well over a year now. Whatever the case, I hope the Phantom series will be continuing. It's by far my favorite "prosumer" drone.

They should receive it by Thursday of next week. They usually turn it around in a day or two. I'll let you know!

Reactions: C Squared

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers