dji app

Reaction score
I have a nexus 7 first gen which is on the approved list but when I try to download the app it says my device is not compatible. any ideas?

That's the Nexus 7 2013 which is the second generation.
Thx again. That's what I get for trying to save a few bucks. I'm using HTC mobile temporally. It loaded the app but it lags so badly that I can't really shoot the video I'd like. I'll be in the market for an affordable tablet that will run the app well.

Nvidia Shield K1 has good feedback on here if that's within your price range. (Also has HDMI out which is useful).

I found one on Amazon. It's on the way. I'm a brand new drone operator. I just started flying the P4. I noticed my video feed in going to my cell phone gallery as well as the SD card on the P4. Do you know how to stop that? I'm getting premature messages that my cache is full when it's not. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Dadah
I found one on Amazon. It's on the way. I'm a brand new drone operator. I just started flying the P4. I noticed my video feed in going to my cell phone gallery as well as the SD card on the P4. Do you know how to stop that? I'm getting premature messages that my cache is full when it's not. Thanks for your help.

Fred, I am very interested in an answer to your question. I would like to know how to turn it on and off.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

In 'General Settings' on the app..turn off "Cache during video shooting".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31