DJI APP

I'm old, SO DON'T LECTURE ME ON HOW EASY THIS MAY BE, lol, BUT HOW DO I GET THE DJI APP SO I CAN CHECK ON PREV. FIGHTS?? THANK YOU.
Click on triangle ...you don't have to start drone,,also here you find a cloud logo at top of screen if press that your flights will sync to dji server and will stay on your device till you delete them..
Screenshot_20181218-135004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On DJI Go 4, hit "Me" at the bottom right corner, then hit on Flight Records with the paper plane (triangle ianzone mentioned) and you can see the flight logs, thumbnail of photos taken, etc.
20181217_211414.jpg

Reactions: Loz and BigAl07
Click on triangle ...you don't have to start drone,,also here you find a cloud logo at top of screen if press that your flights will sync to dji server and will stay on your device till you delete them..View attachment 106419
Thanks, but I need to get the app you're showing me. My question must remain the same. How do I get the app for my PC? The drone is gone now, but I need the inf. The fellow I sold it to said it just fell from the sky 'randomly'. So I need to dhow it was working fine when I used it. I hate this, but you're making it bearable!

Reactions: K Henry
Thanks, but I need to get the app you're showing me. My question must remain the same. How do I get the app for my PC? The drone is gone now, but I need the inf. The fellow I sold it to said it just fell from the sky 'randomly'. So I need to dhow it was working fine when I used it. I hate this, but you're making it bearable!
Oh bummer,,ok do you have any old device or current device with djigo app installed,,,if not reinstall it and your flight data come to device then you can click the arrow mentioned above...if you sync your flights it don't matter how many times you uninstall app they always return,,if you don't sync flights they gone for good ,,have delt with dji on flight records in past,some can be retrieved with assistant 2 but not all of them

Sounds like he may be making a claim? The best way to determine accident cause (but not resolve who’s problem once sold, as I’d guess was sold used & without warranty?) is from flight logs as already mentioned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers