Dji App

Reaction score
just got p3p app not working grey camera button on inspire p3p how to connect everything else fine. Flown in house and photos and videos fine

Your question is not clear. Are you talking about dji Go app? What’s inspire P3P?

just got p3p app not working grey camera button on inspire p3p how to connect everything else fine. Flown in house and photos and videos fine
I guess that you have a P3P and the correct dji go app.

Have you tried swiping your finger left on the screen when you see the picture of the Inspire for connecting? That should show you options for connecting to other drones.

hi thanks for the reply, now using iPad mini 2. I have been reading discussion after discussion on here still no answers.
Drone still not seen its first flight, dji go app still not working. firmware loaded on AC, RC will not link.
starting to lose interest, it will have its first flight when i kick it though the window.

Hey Embo in this hobby there are always issues not always happy flying..when you say RC will not link..what have you tried..more info

Please "Embo" ............. go to DJI website and download the manual and read it ... then follow the instructions to link RC to AC etc.

One thing to remember once you get GREEN light link on RC :

Start up sequence that is preferred (I found this over time ... and is particular to Adv and Pro that use cable connection to tablet ...)

1. Start RC
2. Start Tablet but do not connect cable yet.
3. While tablet is initializing - power on AC
4. When RC light turns green showing AC and RC are linked - THEN plug in cable to tablet
5. Box should pop up asking if you want to start GO ... tap ONCE ONLY or ALWAYS ... your choice.

GO should then start and you should go direct to correct Phantom ....

If you still have the grey screen and Inspire shown - you haven't completed Login to DJI ... or your AC is not linked to RC

Nigel

Hi thanks for all info.
Just to let you all know my USB port on controller was broken. A friend of a friend has tested it with his p3p. Ordered one off eBay coming in a few days will let you know how I get on. Thanks again for your help

Nigel, so it seams I’m not the single one forced to connect the tablet just after the AC & RC have linked to each other :)

In the past the officially recommended sequence presumed the tablet has being connected to the RC before starting the RC, then after AC-RC linking, the pilot could start the GO App, and at the multi-models screen (while the system has detected the right AC model) just to press the Camera button (coloured in light-blue).
Lately (iOS11 ?) this procedure is giving 1st of all the Camera button coloured in white, which is a clear sign the App hasn’t detected the bird. Pressing it, it gives a Disconnected screen, solution being to disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.

So I’ve noticed this issue dissapears if the tablet is connected to the RC after the AC-RC linking ends well, means your recommended sequence.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WI.Drone pilot