DJI app update ver. 2.8.4

Hi;

Could you help me please? I went to the "ME" icon on my mobile device but there is no icon/link for Auto Update DJI GO App. Does the Phantom 3 have to be on and connected to the controller for this to show up?

Thank you for any help with this.

Bud

You might need to check your device settings to see if updates are enabled for the GO app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm really sorry, but where do I find the "device" settings? All I see on the screen is "settings"? I apologize for the stupid questions but I am very new to all this but learning slowly with the help from you good folks.

Oh yes, and do to remote and bird have to be on, and connected for these setting to take affect?

Bud

You might need to check your device settings to see if updates are enabled for the GO app.

I'm really sorry, but where do I find the "device" settings? All I see on the screen is "settings"? I apologize for the stupid questions but I am very new to all this but learning slowly with the help from you good folks.

Oh yes, and do to remote and bird have to be on, and connected for these setting to take affect?

Bud

Nope, bird and R/C can remain off for now.

Settings is correct.

Sorry for that, the trouble is you need your own bkp version as apple "signs" apps and even if someone will give you his 2.8.3 it won't work unless you use his acount too. For cases like this is Android more usefull. At the moment i have 2.8.4 in my ipad and 2.8.3 on iphone 6 and my girlfriend 6plus. Fly mostly with Samsung galaxy 8' due its size and more bright display. Still 2.8.1.
I definitely prefer android

Bud
Are u using ios or android? Also your aviator, is that you?

I'm using ios with an iPad Mini 2 and yes, that's me in my Avatar.

I just checked the version again now and it's updated itself to 2.84. Do I need to do anything else now like a firmware upgrade or anything?

Bud

Are u using ios or android? Also your aviator, is that you?

I'm using ios with an iPad Mini 2 and yes, that's me in my Avatar.

I just checked the version again now and it's updated itself to 2.84. Do I need to do anything else now like a firmware upgrade or anything?

Bud
I'm on 1.5.70 and I'll keep it for as long as I can. This GEO business sounds like it's not gonna bother us. U look very familiar, have I possibly seen u doing trick shoots?

I haven't updated my Drone or Controler for ages and don't plan too.

My Ipad and Iphone keep updating the dji app.....has anyone had any issues with the app continuously being updated affect their drone or controller thats not being updated

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl