DJI announcement Oct 11?

If the circumstances truly were for you as depicted in your statement the correct thing to say here would be nothing at all- or to say you know nothing as the case might be.
I know nothing at all. ;) (followed by wise smile).

The video seems to include clips from both an aerial and possibly handheld perspective. Based on this, I am thinking it may be a removable camera on a new copter platform. We shall see...

Hope they offer a serious camera on the Mavic
12 megapixels is very low for a photographer.
I will buy one, when that happens, not before.

It’s what we have all been hoping for and now it will finally happen...... it’s the long awaited overhaul of their customer service policy.
What good is a new product weather it be a new phantom, camera etc if we can’t get good customer service for products we buy.

Haha when hell freezes over!!!

Ok, ok I'll tell. Stop tickling me.
It's an 8k camera mounted on a dirigible and propelled by air jets instead of propellers. Downside is it requires hydrogen to provide the needed lift. And there is no warranty expressed or implied. New App displays a no smoking zone.

Reactions: bluntnose
Phantom 5. This model will allow you to remove the camera and use it as a stand alone like the Karma. The camera can be swapped out and upgrading going forward like Autel Robotics drones. If this isn't it....it should be considered for the future. It would effectively shut down both Autel and GoPro's drone division.

DJI wants you to spend several thousand dollars on a new product, without fixing the problems of their previous products, like all of the firmware problems with the Phantoms that were NEVER resolved.

Reactions: Viking2
DJI wants you to spend several thousand dollars on a new product, without fixing the problems of their previous products, like all of the firmware problems with the Phantoms that were NEVER resolved.
Yeah, I'm a little gun shy buying their new products. I still have a basically brand new Phantom 2 Vision Plus that was killed by a firmware update and they refused to fix or replace it. Still flies perfectly, but no video or telemetry. Less than a dozen flights on it. I bought extra batteries, chargers, Waterproof Case, Mounts, etc for it, and all for waste. Sits in the corner... $1500+
View media item 3971

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna