DJI announcement Oct 11?

Reaction score
This was just posted by DJI. Any idea what it may be?

Reactions: heightsaerialmedia
The depth of field is varied, so it's probably a new camera of some sort. Maybe a hybrid like Karma?

I know what it is, but I'm not telling, so there.

There are several of us that know what it is but we’re sworn to secrecy. If we break our oath of silence, we could be heartily chastised and berated. I’m not taking the chance. My lips are sealed.

There are several of us that know what it is but we’re sworn to secrecy. If we break our oath of silence, we could be heartily chastised and berated. I’m not taking the chance. My lips are sealed.
If the circumstances truly were for you as depicted in your statement the correct thing to say here would be nothing at all- or to say you know nothing as the case might be.

If the circumstances truly were for you as depicted in your statement the correct thing to say here would be nothing at all- or to say you know nothing as the case might be.
He is joking with the other folks [emoji1]

I know what it is.. too. Can't tell.

Reactions: SteveyB
It’s what we have all been hoping for and now it will finally happen...... it’s the long awaited overhaul of their customer service policy.
What good is a new product weather it be a new phantom, camera etc if we can’t get good customer service for products we buy.

Hopefully an AC at or near the current P4P price point that produces a .dng file that employs the full sensor readout absent in camera pre-processing.

The teaser would suggest its a flying platform. All the shots contain movement of the device with the area being shot, most of which could only be obtained with a non-handheld device....

Reactions: With The Birds
You are all wrong . . . but I'm still not going to tell you.

Reactions: Pharm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT