Disappointed with results using DJI Goggles and iPad Pro.

Reaction score
I made my first flight today since adding the HDMI port to my P4P controller. Very disappointed in the results. The picture on the iPad dropped out constantly. The picture in the DJI Goggle pixelated on every move of the drone. When I flew before adding the HDMI port and just using the USB connector to the goggles things seemed to be fine. I am wondering if I am missing something in the settings. I have the app set to show the picture on both goggles and iPad. Any suggestion for any thing I might check will be greatly appreciated. I am on the verge of returning the goggles. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Just installed the HDMI port and used the RE Goggles, worked great, no pixilation. Maybe you don't have the antenna facing properly, or on a poor frequency.

I have had similar issues with my iPad pro. Try rebooting your iPad and also removing and reinsert the controller end of the USB line and reinserting it back into your controller. As far as the Goggles, make sure you run the DJI app on your device prior to connecting the Goggles. Hope this helps.

I made my first flight today since adding the HDMI port to my P4P controller. Very disappointed in the results. The picture on the iPad dropped out constantly. The picture in the DJI Goggle pixelated on every move of the drone. When I flew before adding the HDMI port and just using the USB connector to the goggles things seemed to be fine. I am wondering if I am missing something in the settings. I have the app set to show the picture on both goggles and iPad. Any suggestion for any thing I might check will be greatly appreciated. I am on the verge of returning the goggles. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Please check back flat ribbon connections they should be rightly placed and locked for proper connectivity.

Reactions: dmurphynj
Please check back flat ribbon connections they should be rightly placed and locked for proper connectivity.

Excellent suggestion! I had exactly this problem on a P3P with the HDMI module. Turned out the “locking bar” wasn’t locked down on the ribbon cable, causing the interference and dropouts. Locked it and problem solved!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj