Disable Vision Position System & Attitude Slider

Reaction score
Hey Guys, 2 quick questions:

#1 - I read in a few places to disable the Vision Position System " if u fly over water" I do sometimes fly over the ocean ( not with P3P yet) Is this common to disable when flying over water with GPS?
#2 - What does the Attitude Slider do in the Gain & Expo Settings do? Mine is set from DJI at 100.. See photo.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_4094.PNG

Hey Guys, 2 quick questions:

#1 - I read in a few places to disable the Vision Position System " if u fly over water" I do sometimes fly over the ocean ( not with P3P yet) Is this common to disable when flying over water with GPS?
#2 - What does the Attitude Slider do in the Gain & Expo Settings do? Mine is set from DJI at 100.. See photo.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 26122
#1 If you fly closer than 10 feet to the water, disable it.
#2 That's for active braking sensitivity. Lower value means less abrupt braking.

Brake I can understand what does Attitude slider do? Works with Brake Slider?
I assume it's the equivalent of "Brake" but on the vertical axis.

edit: Nevermind, I see now its "attitude" not "altitude"

Last edited:
I left mine stock. Others have set it to 70 so the braking isn't so abrupt.

The attitude mode is not connected to braking. Attitude will control the rate at which the craft reacts to your inputs. Braking had its own control function. A lower value is less agressive, i.e.less agressive.

The attitude mode is not connected to braking. Attitude will control the rate at which the craft reacts to your inputs. Braking had its own control function. A lower value is less agressive, i.e.less agressive.

I thought so.. Thanks! Mine came with 100 with attitude.. Is that normal?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl