Dinosaur Rock, NV 4.19.2015

Reaction score
Fun rock climbing spot for a nice spring day.....however climbers were MIA? Decided to take a quick flight anyway. Enjoy!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good question, where are they? I like your editing.

I'll bet they would love to have your video... ;) It beats the hell out of what's on their site now.
Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the PaRtY

WOW great job! what do you use for your edits (software)? very nice job loved it !

WOW great job! what do you use for your edits (software)? very nice job loved it !

Thanks for the kind reply. Sure wish there were some rock climbers that day. I climb, but can't fly and boulder a the same time...well maybe, but it would be tricky. For editing I just use the plain'ol Microsoft Windows Movie Maker (free download): http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/movie-maker I'm no IT expert but the biggest problem I've found is that YouTube doesn't support the bandwidth to stream the .mp4 HD files as clear as the original from the Phantom. This image quality is degraded some and if you do change the YouTube setting to 1080p it buffers/freezes constantly to try and keep up with video quality. Don't want to pay for Vimeo access right now, but it looks like a lot of people do use it to display image in full HD quality.

Thanks again, I'm not sure that soundtrack was the greatest for Dinosaur Rock vid, but it's all I could drum up late one night. Kind of strange moaning in background, but I guess that make it interesting..?

Have a good one!

Thanks for the kind reply. Sure wish there were some rock climbers that day. I climb, but can't fly and boulder a the same time...well maybe, but it would be tricky. For editing I just use the plain'ol Microsoft Windows Movie Maker (free download): http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/movie-maker I'm no IT expert but the biggest problem I've found is that YouTube doesn't support the bandwidth to stream the .mp4 HD files as clear as the original from the Phantom. This image quality is degraded some and if you do change the YouTube setting to 1080p it buffers/freezes constantly to try and keep up with video quality. Don't want to pay for Vimeo access right now, but it looks like a lot of people do use it to display image in full HD quality.

Thanks again, I'm not sure that soundtrack was the greatest for Dinosaur Rock vid, but it's all I could drum up late one night. Kind of strange moaning in background, but I guess that make it interesting..?

Have a good one!

Great vid. Music suits the mood of the rocks just wonderful.
Nick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers