Department Of Interior Drones Grounded Permanetly

It’s kind of funny... they want the drones to not fly too close to airports etc, but then they get worried about the drones having too much info about our country.

Kind of a catch 22.

Maybe Uncle Sam should invest some of our money (tax money) into subsidizing a US based drone company.

Kind of like using tax money to bail out the banks and car companies...

I think China’s spy satellites have seen most of what they want to see.... unless the feeds are flying drones inside Area 51 or something.

I'd like the government to actually tell us what 'data' the drones are stealing? are they identifying locations of airbases? are they identifying the location of nuclear facilities? are they identifying the locations of missile locations, government locations? This information is published by our own government, the information is available in Section Charts for Pilots Identified as No Fly Zones, this information is available in old paper Road maps, this information is available with pictures on google maps. If the Chinese want to know where are troops are in Afghanistan they just have to search our troops Facebook pages or Instagram feeds. I am sure we will find after the a deal is reached with China that these DJI drones are no longer a threat. Additionally the Chinese have state of art satellite system to fill in any of the missing pieces.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic