DBS taken the plunge :)

Reaction score
iVE DONE IT SPUROF THE MOMENT ( sorry about caps) Not really spur of the moment been thinking about it for a week or so but spur of the moment just blo**y ordred it , man the wife is gonna kill me

Rambling on sorry lol - ordred myself itelite dbs antenna kit, hopefully its gonna be wirth it and as good as i hope it will be

Darren

So, how much do you think I can get it for at your estate sale?:D

Reactions: Dazzauk
I've had my phantom since Christmas. I already have more EXTRA into it than the original price itself.

Tell the wife the antenna was $25.00. LOL. That's what I do.

My biggest fear is that if I die.... She sells all of my toys for what I told her they cost.

I've had my phantom since Christmas. I already have more EXTRA into it than the original price itself.

Tell the wife the antenna was $25.00. LOL. That's what I do.

My biggest fear is that if I die.... She sells all of my toys for what I told her they cost.

Ha ha, I hear that.

Is dbs easy to install? Watched lots of vids but it always different when you physically do it yourself.
you got over a Mike today. That's awesome if. E more than happy with that range. Was it a open area?

Ha ha, I hear that.

Is dbs easy to install? Watched lots of vids but it always different when you physically do it yourself.
you got over a Mike today. That's awesome if. E more than happy with that range. Was it a open area?

Yeah. It's pretty easy to install. I watched the videos too. The hardest part is getting the factory glue off of the connectors. Just use a super sharp exacto knife and take your time.

Yeah, the area I was in was wide open. Zero wifi interference. It was over open water.

Reactions: Dazzauk
I got my Phantom for Christmas but a little early. Had my DBS installed before Christmas. ;)

And yes it's easy to install.

Cool, were all the same lol, my wife went crazy at me this morning oops,

Ive notice some people install there sma connections in different places? re yours on the front of the remote?

Also you happy with the signal quality and range?

Darren

Ive notice some people install there sma connections in different places?

Darren

It's just personal preference. I did mine with the 2 2.4ghz to the right and the 1 5.8ghz to the left. So that it matches the antenna. You can put them however you like, so long as the cables reach and there's nothing in the way inside.

Ive notice some people install there sma connections in different places? re yours on the front of the remote?

Also you happy with the signal quality and range?

Darren

6a050280360475cdb2377dfc4530ac83.jpg

I'm very happy with it. Matts175 is even going to make it better.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Make it better how? :)

I'm guessing on the antenna panel the port 1 is 5.8 and port 2 and 3 are 2.4

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl