Days flying with friends, ended up in a few crashes and a tree top rescue

Reaction score
Took the P3 Advance and a few planes for a fly last weekend to make the most of some nice weather in the uk.

Friend was trying out his new FPV wing........ ended up in a few crashes and a late night tree top rescue.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: GunnyPapa
Looks like you had a fun evening [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real nice camera control when following the Plane and Wing.

Thanks. FPV and flying through the trees seemed like a really good idea until it got stuck ha ha

Quick question - why didn't someone think of hooking a clothes hanger under the quad, with a hook formed to simply hook the wing? BTDT with a P3P to rescue a P3P....

CLARIFICATION - I wasn't the one that treed the P3, nor the one the brought it down - I saw it done.

[Man, this getting old really screws with "what you thought you typed, and what you typed."]

Quick question - why didn't someone think of hooking a clothes hanger under the quad, with a hook formed to simply hook the wing? BTDT with a P3P to rescue a P3P....

CLARIFICATION - I wasn't the one that treed the P3, nor the one the brought it down - I saw it done.

[Man, this getting old really screws with "what you thought you typed, and what you typed."]

Thought about using a rope and hook, decided against it as the drone could have ended up stuck to the aircraft or tree. Plane was a Flite Test Spear made from foam board with an old GoPro 2, so not worth a lot, where as the P3 Advanced is!
FT Spear - BUILD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic