Day two of owning a drone here are a couple pics

When you're really ready, get Litchi and send it on a mission where it leaves radio control for 15 minutes. The adrenaline really gets going then [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Free advice,
I've crashed the standard, the Pro and now the 4.
I either let myself be distracted or let it out of my sight.

I fly a lot. But keep it line of sight 85 percent of the time.
Shorter reaction time to resolving issues, yes they will come up.

My rule of thumb is if I think I'm going to hit something I let go of the right stick and just climb straight up.

Works every time, unless your inside.

I fly over the ocean a lot it's kinda nerve racking but just pay attention to altitude in case it starts to lose it.

Have a great time, take some great shots and Happy New Year!!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ocean shots
0b13084cf0de55f6b0dfd17d07bcce5e.jpg
12f65c4a3a09f244abd8cef5771f6697.jpg

So scared I will loose it go to far crash etc loose my direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm the same as you. I flew mine for the first time on Sat. The rain started yesterday morning and just ended. My field is so muddy I'm scared to take it out, not that I'd ever land wrong or anything [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I'm the same as you. I flew mine for the first time on Sat. The rain started yesterday morning and just ended. My field is so muddy I'm scared to take it out, not that I'd ever land wrong or anything [emoji6]

Just set the height and distance with something your comfortable with, launch from a big field and hit return to home button to see how it works, make sure , if it's not the four, you set the height of return higher than any obstacles in the area.
It will climb to that height, fly back to you and land

Tried it out today landed a few feet from where it took off is that normal

Yes. I think it's about a six foot variance in all,directions. Keep clear of tight takeoffs and landings until you feel comfortable

I just want to say the response time for questions here is great anyone local to laconia area in nh

Just set the height and distance with something your comfortable with, launch from a big field and hit return to home button to see how it works, make sure , if it's not the four, you set the height of return higher than any obstacles in the area.
It will climb to that height, fly back to you and land
I tried the return to home on Sat. Actually that's how I landed each time. Next outing I'm going to stop using rth and work on stick control. I laid a pallet with a plywood top down as a takeoff pad. At the time I thought rth would land it on the plywood but it landed about 4 ft. Away in the uneven grass. I took the beginner defaults for height and distance. If I was more skilled or had a flat concrete or asphalt area I'd take it out, but there's too much mud and standing water out there right now. I'm sure I'll get braver with time then probably regret it. I am already tempted to turn beginner mode off but I won't for now.

You can turn it off and just set ur distance and altitude to a longer further out and up did that for a few days and today I turned off the restrictions good luck and safe flight

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl