Damaged Gimble Arm Removed, Still Won't Start

Reaction score
I crashed my drone. I bent the gimble arm. Initially after the crash the drone would start however the camera was flicking around because of the bent gimble arm. The situation has changed now it will not start at all. I read a forum post where the gimble arm & camera was removed the base plate put back on 3 ribbons in the plugs & you can still fly. I have done this but the drone will still not start up. If I hold the battery button down for longer than 2 seconds the 4 green lights stay on the button red light blinks red doe approx 8 seconds then goes out - no start up. Can anybody pls assist??

wattowaytogo said:
I crashed my drone. I bent the gimble arm. Initially after the crash the drone would start however the camera was flicking around because of the bent gimble arm. The situation has changed now it will not start at all. I read a forum post where the gimble arm & camera was removed the base plate put back on 3 ribbons in the plugs & you can still fly. I have done this but the drone will still not start up. If I hold the battery button down for longer than 2 seconds the 4 green lights stay on the button red light blinks red doe approx 8 seconds then goes out - no start up. Can anybody pls assist??

You can send it back and wait or you can open it up and make sure everything is plugged in. Crashes cause all sorts of issues. I fix them daily and some of them take some investigative work to determine cause of failure. You should never let your gimbal dance around and beat itself up. There is a fix for this like there is for nearly everything on the DJI platform. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4