Custom P4 cockpit controller ( Sold Locally )

Reaction score
P4 pilots, this is the ultimate custom built amplified controller ( using same and added features as the P4 factory unit ) Give your flight that extra kick, no lost signals , or neck and back fatigue from a uncomfortable harness.

: Amplified output using 2 -9 dBi external Omni directional antennas with built in RF amplifiers Get more range by using this controller.
: New cruise control and hover controls added
: Same functions as you P4 controller remote but amplification and cruise added.
:Removable overlays,( 2 ) use one for new pilots ,(red ) replace for advanced ( Green )
: Magnetic holder on lid holds tablet or phone.
: Sunscreen and Omni antenna, are removable for storage
: Threaded 1/4-20 opening at bottom of case for mounting on a tripod.
: Charges from a standard DJI P4 controller charger.
: Linear patch directional antenna's can be attached to the connectors for slow flying photography.
: Housed in a rugged Nanuk suitcase, just open it up , attach the antennas, position the tablet on the magnet, and you are set.

I am asking $975 for. this custom controller. I am located in western PA - 17 miles NE Pittsburgh . I would consider trade for a Inspire 1 in no issues condition , with low flight hours.

Attachments

• Pilot Cockpit Controller 002.JPG
    Pilot Cockpit Controller 002.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 444
  • Phantom 4 Cockpit 004.JPG
    Phantom 4 Cockpit 004.JPG
    834.9 KB · Views: 506
  • Phantom 4 Cockpit 009.JPG
    Phantom 4 Cockpit 009.JPG
    823.1 KB · Views: 513
  • Phantom 4 Cockpit 007.JPG
    Phantom 4 Cockpit 007.JPG
    831.4 KB · Views: 446
  • ZEP OVERLAY 003.JPG
    ZEP OVERLAY 003.JPG
    832.7 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
I'd most certainly LOVE to see the underside of the wires components and the many connections of them highly Thought out units And you had have quite a long time to think about these units before the actually fabrications / assembly even started !

DJI's success is based on small, light, and easily transported. My guess is that any added functionality would be hard to sell when these attributes are lost.

I did not build it for commercial sales. I built it as an engineering project for myself and for use I with our local EM search and rescue group. It was sold to another EM group and it fits their requirement perfectly.

Reactions: 3rdof5 and Starz

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj