Current Shipping Status

Reaction score
There are lots of comments on what has shipped so far
Curious if anyone could confirm a bit more specifically...
For those in the US and have pre-ordered from DJI what has shipped so far?

P3P Only - Yes Confirmed
P3P With Extra Battery - Yes Confirmed - Not Confirmed if extra Battery in box
P3A Only - Yes Confirmed
P3A With Extra Battery - ?

I was told the following regarding my P3A with Extra Battery
For Phantom 3 Pro/Adv with extra battery, starting shipping from mid May. It usually takes 3-5 working days for delivery after shipping.

Your order is in the pre-order list, and the priority number is 2150. Sorry that we do not have exact shipping date at this moment. But all the orders will be shipped out according to payment time.​

Last edited:
There are lots of comments on what has shipped so far
Curious if anyone could confirm a bit more specifically...
For those in the US and have pre-ordered from DJI what has shipped so far?

P3P Only - Yes
P3P With Extra Battery - I think so?
P3A Only - ?
P3A With Extra Battery - ?

I was told the following regarding my P3A with Extra Battery
For Phantom 3 Pro/Adv with extra battery, starting shipping from mid May. It usually takes 3-5 working days for delivery after shipping.

Your order is in the pre-order list, and the priority number is 2150. Sorry that we do not have exact shipping date at this moment. But all the orders will be shipped out according to payment time.​

Many people on here that have ordered the P3P and P3A with extra batteries have had the copter shipped and the expectation is that the battery will be shipped by mid may. Right now if you go on DJI and purchase a P3 it states a 7-10 day window.
DJI seems to be sending many mixed messages, which is why this thread exists. Many orders have been filled contrary to what DJI has emailed to all of us.

DJI's website is interesting
If you try purchase either option with battery it shows this message
Orders will be shipped based on the order in which they were paid, starting in mid May.
Both options with out battery are showing
Available to ship: 7-10 working days after payment is confirmed.​

DJI's website is interesting
If you try purchase either option with battery it shows this message
Orders will be shipped based on the order in which they were paid, starting in mid May.
Both options with out battery are showing
Available to ship: 7-10 working days after payment is confirmed.​
They didn't manufacture an infinite supply, so it's perfectly logical that they'd run out and have to make more, thus the 7-10 days.

Last edited:
P3P with extra bat DJI told me mid May my but it was shipped the next day and will be here (Florida) first of the week per FED-X. So I would say DJI reps were told to tell everyone Mid May to be safe and you would be happy if it came sooner.

If what I read elsewhere they shipped you the bird only and the battery will arrive later?
Dji told me now they extra battery was sent together but they also said it would be shipped after May 20th. So who knows I will no for sure the 5th

Confusing indeed. My status says p3a with extra battery to arrive this Monday

So I decided to email DJI to find out
This is what they sent me

Storeagent01 (DJI)

Apr 30, 18:12

Dear Al,

The extra battery will be shipped with this shipment, and it will be shipped later date.

Thank you.

Wtf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers