Naza-M Assistant Software:

2013-10-25 - Windows XP or above (32bit/64bit) - NAZAM_2.20_Installer.zip
• 2014-05-13 - Mac OS X 10.6(Lion) or above -
NAZAM_2.20_Installer.dmg

DJI WIN Driver Installer:
• 2013-01-18 - DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer.zip

Phantom Default Configuration Parameters:
2013-09-11 - PHANTOM_Default_Configuration_Parameters.zip
I JUST bought a Phantom 1. How do I get all of the updates into my P1 Model P330 - I m totally new to this and soooooo confused... Can you help/ explain/point me in the right direction- please...

I JUST bought a Phantom 1. How do I get all of the updates into my P1 Model P330 - I m totally new to this and soooooo confused... Can you help/ explain/point me in the right direction- please...
I'm sorry I'm going to be no help but I just had to laugh.... I'm in the same boat with a P330 with no remote.. I know have bought two 2.4s That I thought were suppose to work...And just was looking at the stuff I'm totally lost at on the firmwear assistant thing I'm suppose to figure out..
I'm so lost !!!!!! And they said this was suppose to be fun!!!! Went from a little Holy Stone 200 that was fun and simple to this days and days of reading stuff I have no clue of what the Hell it is and being vague on direction the little bit of directions I should say is no help..
All I wanted was a remote not this full blown full time learning curve.. Holly Cow !!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers