CT phantom owners Check in here.. Meets/tech support/ events

Hello all new p3a owner , new to this rc thing Over in Dayville love it so far here a few vid's

Hello, new P3A owner in Brookfield just checking in. I've had it for less than 24 hours and have only done firmware and calibrations. I'm hoping to get out this weekend and give it a shakedown run.

New P3S owner in Litchfield County. Been flying Syma X8C for a while, and had to upgrade. Weather has only been good for 3 or 4 flights and 1 crash.

Ryan from West Hartford here. Flying a P4. Spoke with Art on Facebook but haven't had the pleasure to meet any of yet. Hoping to soon.

Thank you Ryan for initiated. I am thinking about getting together on this Sunday 10th, as of now weather forecast looks good/ok (sunny and 48F). Anyone cares to suggest a location and time?
Sunday should be fine for me. This weekend is opening day of fishing season. I'm sure we could get some great shots of people fishing around any major river in CT. Anywhere works for me.

Hi All:
I'm new to this. I have purchased a P3 Pro and need help to set up correctly (several different Apps out there) and then some basic instructions I use an IPAD air.. I have it put together but the App I started to use is asking me questions I cannot answer like what kind of video I want to use .. PAL or N.. ??? stuff like that .. Will pay $50 and hour with 3HR min for help with set up and basic instruction .. Thx, Rob cell 914 447 8826 - I live in Norwalk Ct

Hi Rob, how things go with your P3P? Hope you've been flying without any issues. I am going to Haddam park on Sunday around 11 am, if it's not too far for you. would you care to join Ryan (grinch72) and me, may be more pilots?

Hey what's up my fellow CT pilots. My name is Bill I'm in Canterbury CT. Good to see other Phantom owners close by. I have a P3S with mods and my son flys Blade 180qx hd. If the weather is good and everything goes according to plan i might go to either Rocky Neck in Niantic or Devils Hopyard or Hopeville State Park. What place would you choose??? I'm dying to try the DBS antenna

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'll check it out on the map. I'm like 5min from the Brooklyn fairgrounds. I work in old Lyme and it's about 50min drive.

Haddam Meadows State Park???

Hello all, Devils Hopyard might be good with all the rain we got. The falls would be flowing. I am located in Preston.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl