I've download it for both the CS 7.85 Ultra and the CS 5.5 , so far no problems

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
DJI has released a firmware upgrade to V02.04.06.00

This gives us :

Updated DJI GO 4 app to 4.1.18.
Updated DJI GO app to 3.1.23.
Updated DJI Pilot app to 0.5.0.

I've download it for both the CS 7.85 Ultra and the CS 5.5 , so far no problems

A dozen reports of it being broken on the DJI forum.

Reactions: Schaeferranch#1
Interesting update noticed a few things so far

1) DJI Go4 4.1.18 - offline maps no longer an option, not sure what the mapping functions are now, although the mapping does work, this is on the Mavic and P4P

Offline maps are kinda there when the CS can't get a location fix, it then defaults to China which then allows you to download chinese offline maps. When it does get a location fix the offline maps option disappears.

2) GPS sensitivity is apparently higher , can get home point lock indoors upstairs when previously could not get any satellite to lock on, not sure if this is the AC as opposed to the CS

3) On the smaller CS 5.5, DJI still have the map and the radar are on top of each other in the bottom left of the screen.. I would prefer it if the map was in the bottom right and the radar in the bottom left like it is on the larger CS 7.85

Last edited:
Interesting update noticed a few things so far

1) DJI Go4 4.1.18 - offline maps no longer an option, not sure what the mapping functions are now, although the mapping does work, this is on the Mavic and P4P

Offline maps are kinda there when the CS can't get a location fix, it then defaults to China which then allows you to download chinese offline maps. When it does get a location fix the offline maps option disappears.

2) GPS sensitivity is apparently higher , can get home point lock indoors upstairs when previously could not get any satellite to lock on, not sure if this is the AC as opposed to the CS

3) On the smaller CS 5.5, DJI still have the map and the radar are on top of each other in the bottom left of the screen.. I would prefer it if the map was in the bottom right and the radar in the bottom left like it is on the larger CS 7.85

I had the same results. Went to fly and map was blank. Rebooted a few times - offline map option came on briefly but only showed Asia options. Then next start the map option was gone again. Seems a bit buggy so far. Just saw on dji forum - an administrator said this option was removed due to problems with here maps - plan to put back in the next version.

Last edited:
Okay I just loaded the latest version on my crystal sky 7.85 and I have no Maps, is there still an issue with maps showing on it. All I have is the radar on it.

Okay I just loaded the latest version on my crystal sky 7.85 and I have no Maps, is there still an issue with maps showing on it. All I have is the radar on it.

Tap the radar , it should toggle the map

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan