crystalsky monitor weight

Reaction score
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0761.JPG
i have the 7.85 crystalsky monitor. i found that this attached to my rc was quite top heavy, and after using it for some amount of time, became a little heavy. i recently bought a " drone belt" by Hoodman. this is such a great product. it is eady to adjust and fits around you like a weight belt. the way i look at it, i cant look any more ridiculous than when i have my goggles on.haha!
usa product, and takes all the pressure of my lower back. and with the goggles,i now able to work with both the rc and goggles at the same time. this was just a FYI.

HAPPY FLYING!!

View attachment 86590 View attachment 86591 i have the 7.85 crystalsky monitor. i found that this attached to my rc was quite top heavy, and after using it for some amount of time, became a little heavy. i recently bought a " drone belt" by Hoodman. this is such a great product. it is eady to adjust and fits around you like a weight belt. the way i look at it, i cant look any more ridiculous than when i have my goggles on.haha!
usa product, and takes all the pressure of my lower back. and with the goggles,i now able to work with both the rc and goggles at the same time. this was just a FYI.

HAPPY FLYING!!

Thanks for the pics and info.

The top-heavy part of the CrystalSky is a concern I have too.

Thanks again,

edspilot

Last edited:
15023065855281525845193.jpg
similar problem after maxxrange mod,got this neck strap off ebay,soft and nice,helps heaps compared to skinny strap they give,i think it was about $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: garysinise
hello,
Do you really need those range expansion antennas on a p4p? Are they a must have upfront?
Thanks!
hello, i wouldnt say they are a " must have", but for 10 dollars , they do extend your distance i believe. also, im not completely sure that the crystalsky battery isnt causing havoc on my r/c . my compass in my go4 app, seems to be going a little nuts. this is after calibrations on both the monitor and drone. so these little pieces of plastic between my antennas and the battery on the monitor cant hurt

Reactions: garysinise
I have been using my crystalsky for the past 3 shoots, 5", I like the weight and solid feel of the controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl