Crop Detection

Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Anyone interested in helping with an opensource counting and detection app using python and Tensorflow or DLIB? Thinking about building a free opensource counting application, Just need the datasets (Imagery for training) to do it with. Wrote an application last year with no data or imagery using just colors (HSV and inrange functions with some other magic) no template matching or anything and got a really successful count (About 90% Accuracy) on fields with no cover crops, With imagery and training data I should be able to handle cover crops and all plus improve accuracy and do some weed detection also.

Reaction score
Hi Brizey,

I'm currently working on a project combining drones, tensorflow lite, and android. The use case is for ranchers. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] . it might be worthwhile for us to collaborate together.

Reaction score
Anyone interested in helping with an opensource counting and detection app using python and Tensorflow or DLIB? Thinking about building a free opensource counting application, Just need the datasets (Imagery for training) to do it with. Wrote an application last year with no data or imagery using just colors (HSV and inrange functions with some other magic) no template matching or anything and got a really successful count (About 90% Accuracy) on fields with no cover crops, With imagery and training data I should be able to handle cover crops and all plus improve accuracy and do some weed detection also.
What help do you need from us?
What count you are talking about?

Reaction score
To be clear your asking for imagery of crop fields for your own testing? If so I could provide imagery of corn and beans...as much as you want

Reaction score
Pm me for details, and to talk offline about what you need? I have a P4P in rural Iowa. No crops this time of year, but spring is right around the corner

Reaction score
I started collecting images last year of crops in south central Kansas and could send examples. Please reach out at [email protected]. Your project sounds interesting and I would like to learn more, hope to connect soon!

wwb

Reaction score
Im intrested! I have some crop images (wheat and oats) and will have ground truth data too

Reaction score
Website
www.afidrones.com
I live in Coachella valley with lots of AG in the area am looking for avenues to help would like to know more but not tech savy but do have a few drones to modify for specific usage also have FLIR duo r camera attached to one

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justaschmidt