Croatia Fortress of Klis

I'm in a doctor's office watching your video. So I have the sound off. I especially enjoyed it. I stayed in Trogir. I went to Klis at daybreak to take still photos. I love photography. The place didn't open till 9AM. I couldn't wait, but took what pictures I could. So many places to see. I have been there 3 times and that wasn't enough. Don't miss Plitvica lakes. Get the Dalmatian platter for two. Delicious. Also fly on the sly. It is impossible to get permission to fly a drone in Croatia.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
I'm in a doctor's office watching your video. So I have the sound off. I especially enjoyed it. I stayed in Trogir. I went to Klis at daybreak to take still photos. I love photography. The place didn't open till 9AM. I couldn't wait, but took what pictures I could. So many places to see. I have been there 3 times and that wasn't enough. Don't miss Plitvica lakes. Get the Dalmatian platter for two. Delicious. Also fly on the sly. It is impossible to get permission to fly a drone in Croatia.
Thank you! Glad you liked it. Yes we went to Plitvica Lakes and Krica Waterfalls, Also we south to Osmo and Dubrovnik. Videos to come :). I actually did get permission to fly. Guess I got lucky.

Yes, the people there are very friendly. It's the government's bureaucracy that's crazy. We love going to Croatia. That's where my dad's parents came from. I took some beautiful pictures at krka National Park. It was when no one was around, early in the morning, off season. I'd love to show them to you, But someone in Rome wanted much more than I did. So all we have is a few pictures on my wife's iPhone. This was a picture I took near Plitvica Lakes.

Attachments

• Image16x20c.jpg
    Image16x20c.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 237
Gorgeous part of the world and you captured it. Great shots, editing and narration. Thanks so much for sharing with us adventurecampitelli.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj