Stats of things falling from the sky.

Reaction score
There are a lot of good information on the danger or lack of danger of drones causing damage which I didn't post. We are just waiting for the big one to happen. SO, what are the odds. I googled and pasted. Left out a lot of credits. Not scientific.
Read, Turtles ++++++++
CWc7ISoWoAEA9Vl.png:large

They chronicled 850 baseball deaths in Death at the Ballpark, spanning professional, amateur, Little League, and even backyard pickup games. And though the book purports to be comprehensive, readers have already tipped them off to about 50 incidents they missed.

In 2014, Bloomberg News did a study into baseball fan injuries and found that approximately 1,750 spectators are injured by stray balls at major league baseball games every year.

One July night in a backyard in Houston in 1950, a 7-year-old boy asks if he can throw his dad one more pitch before heading inside. The father says OK. The son pitches. Then the father swings and connects, inadvertently "striking his son over the heart." The son dies before they can make it to the hospital.

Mayfest in Fort Worth, Texas with little shelter available. More than 400 people were injured( hailstones), including 60 who were seriously injured and required hospitalization.
On March 28, 2000 a pizza deliveryman was killed by baseball to softball size hail in Fort Worth, Texas.
Internationally, the deadliest hailstorm occurred on April 30, 1988 in India when 246 people were killed.

about 24,000 people are killed by lightning each year.

Meteorites, although only four people in recent history have verifiably been hit by one

Some websites claim coconuts kill around 150 people worldwide each year
blue ice, frozen hunks of water and sh** that occasionally leak out of an airplane’s lavatory while in flight. “There are several known cases of houses being struck by frozen airplane-lavatory waste,” reads an entry on bookofodds.com. “Luckily, there are no known instances of people being struck.”

(Cecil) is the first fan to die at an NHL game, but pucks have killed three people at lower-level games.

How about all the sports that family and friends at the local park?
The only thing I guilty of is plagiarism. You can google for yourself.

I guess you are saying that there are very few if any drone falling incidents reported? I haven't heard of any people injury yet. Has anyone?

Yes, people have been hit by drones. watch Utube. More injuries from the drone operators probably. Blades are sharp!

But still, there are few if any injuries as a direct result of a drone just falling from the sky??? (No pilot error...)

I guess you are saying that there are very few if any drone falling incidents reported? I haven't heard of any people injury yet. Has anyone?

Most are not reported or documented. This is true of many things.
Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4