Critically Low power issue and motor overload issue

Reaction score
IMG_3855.png

After hovering for about a minute I get this these warnings

Hi check regs where on planet you are.
Check battery status and condition.
Check motor for obstruction /seizing.
All obvious just a matter of elimination and checking the status reports on the controller.
All the best hope you can sort it, oh also check the posts, takes time but worth it as some are wiz kids.

Reactions: brigerdrones
After hovering for about a minute I get this these warnings
How old is the battery ... how long before flying was it charged?
The Go 4 app allows you to check the battery like this:
i-BStH35C-L.jpg

The recorded flight data from your flight incident will help find the explanation for your issues.
There are a couple of options ...

1. Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
or
2. Just post the .txt file here
or
3. If you use Airdata, you can view the flight data on Airdata and post a link for the Airdata report.

Under your warnings,what does "tips say" anything about battery temp,,I dont think these warnings are from cold battery, Sure looks like this battery needs a charge, always fly with full battery or it start predicting things for you,some things can change based on battery voltage always full battery on launch or testing
If you upload you will be told what's goin on,can speculate till cows come home and never know ,next flight could be fatal if something not right--and clear warnings so you know if they return
Excellent way to see what's goin on as a pilot with your drone

Last edited:
After I let the battery warm up I had no issues. The last picture I took of the battery after warming up . I tested my three other batteries, after they warmed up the critical low voltage warning didn’t show up. I will keep my batteries out of the cold shed . I think the voltage draw on cold batteries is what triggered the critical low voltage warning.
IMG_3859.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor