Crashed Phantom 4 with accessories For Sale (SOLD) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a crashed Phanton 4 that would be good for parts. Included are 3 batteries ( one has a smaill crack in the face but does not affect its performance ), 1 and a half sets of props, grey styrofoam case, controller, 3 gang battery charger, all cables, Hoodman Aviator HAV1E hood for mini ipad, Dual GPS and a Sunnyifr range extender. This is the plain Phantom 4. The motors and camera are good and that's about it, everything else is is great shape. Looking $350 plus $35 shipping to the Cont US.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Let me know if you want to part with the battery/batteries. Thank you.

I have a crashed Phanton 4 that would be good for parts. Included are 3 batteries ( one has a smaill crack in the face but does not affect its performance ), 1 and a half sets of props, grey styrofoam case, controller, 3 gang battery charger, all cables, Hoodman Aviator HAV1E hood for mini ipad, Dual GPS and a Sunnyifr range extender. This is the plain Phantom 4. The motors and camera are good and that's about it, everything else is is great shape. Looking $350 plus $35 shipping to the Cont US.
Could you send pictures of it

I have a crashed Phanton 4 that would be good for parts. Included are 3 batteries ( one has a smaill crack in the face but does not affect its performance ), 1 and a half sets of props, grey styrofoam case, controller, 3 gang battery charger, all cables, Hoodman Aviator HAV1E hood for mini ipad, Dual GPS and a Sunnyifr range extender. This is the plain Phantom 4. The motors and camera are good and that's about it, everything else is is great shape. Looking $350 plus $35 shipping to the Cont US.View attachment 112121View attachment 112122View attachment 112123View attachment 112124View attachment 112125View attachment 112126View attachment 112127
Could you provide some more details on what happened to this P4 and what the issues are with it now? Does it power up? Do the motors spin? What errors do you get? Does the gimbal work and move properly? Anything to give us an accurate view of what the P4 is all about.

Could you provide some more details on what happened to this P4 and what the issues are with it now? Does it power up? Do the motors spin? What errors do you get? Does the gimbal work and move properly? Anything to give us an accurate view of what the P4 is all about.
Ok, big surprise here, it powered up as normal this morning. ,I was able to check battery charge cycles. They are 28, 53, and 51. The frame is cracked in several places. It says " camera failure" here are some more pic do the screen. All motors spin up as if ready to take off.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

‘Thought I had it sold, guy changed his mind so I’m currently having the drone repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers