Crashed P4P

Reaction score
For sale for parts along with a case , battery charger, controller, highest offer in one week takes it
IMG_0216.jpg

Buyer pays shipping

Was this the Nolimitdrones drone or another,sorry had to ask,,bit of tape fix that lol,,,me like parts but would cost me heaps to buy due to our $$$ value

Was this the Nolimitdrones drone or another,sorry had to ask,,bit of tape fix that lol,,,me like parts but would cost me heaps to buy due to our $$$ value

Yes , this Suddenly went into Atti mode and hit a building , I have a xtra controller,charger,case for sale plus the courpse

Separating? The value is the remote if in good shape. Drone and charger just xtras now.
Good luck

Yes the controller and charger, foam case are all xcellent shape

How much can I list them on eBay for?
300F remotes run $200 to $250 varies weekly and depends on condition and battery quality, chargeability. I did scoop one up for $125, but that’s unusual. Best 300F deal on eBay right now is $220 obo shipped. Good deal With eBay guarantee.

DJI factory charger $70 new, $50 open box, $25 used

Some include shipping others charge extra. List here at reasonable price and see what happens. Good luck.

$40 for the lower shell and busted camera? Should be very cheap slow mail. Thanks

Only one ribbon to disconnect once opened. Disconnect from drone side. Easy

300F remotes run $200 to $250 varies weekly and depends on condition and battery quality, chargeability. I did scoop one up for $125, but that’s unusual. Best 300F deal on eBay right now is $220 obo shipped. Good deal With eBay guarantee.

DJI factory charger $70 new, $50 open box, $25 used

Some include shipping others charge extra. List here at reasonable price and see what happens. Good luck.

Thank you for the info Sir

So I saw this and joined up. I'm wondering what you decided to do? Did you sell it or are you parting it out? I have a crashed up p4p as well but since my move I lost the controller as well! I just may be able to make a working drone by combining the two together and of course buying some parts.. ugh! I'm out of Phoenix...
Thanks...

So I saw this and joined up. I'm wondering what you decided to do? Did you sell it or are you parting it out? I have a crashed up p4p as well but since my move I lost the controller as well! I just may be able to make a working drone by combining the two together and of course buying some parts.. ugh! I'm out of Phoenix...
Thanks...

Everything is still for sale ,make me a reasonable offer and it’s yours , it’s just more clutter in the house that’s gotta go , I will be shipping it USPS and I still have the original white box that it came in.

Controller and charger sold I still have the corpse if and foam box if anyone’s interested, name the price and shipping and it’s yours.....

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic