SOLD-SOLD-SOLD Crashed DJI Phantom 4 Pro, All Or Part, Foam Case, Chargers, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I bought this crashed P4P thinking I could repair it myself but it's too much of a job for me, even after I bought a new body and legs.
So, I'm selling it as is, all or part. Just the crashed Drone, not the new DJI parts I bought. I may decide to sell them later.
The whole P4P as pictured for $125 plus shipping or make an offer on what you need.
It is my understanding that the Motors, Sensors and all the Electronics are still good except the Antenna Wires in the legs.
I also have the stock DJI Charger as well as a DJI Car Charger available.

View attachment 118728
CIMG5811.JPG
CIMG5812.JPG
CIMG5815.JPG
CIMG5820.JPG

Last edited:
Does it include a remote?

I bought this crashed P4P thinking I could repair it myself but it's too much of a job for me, even after I bought a new body and legs.
So, I'm selling it as is, all or part. Just the crashed Drone, not the new DJI parts I bought. I may decide to sell them later.
The whole P4P as pictured for $125 plus shipping or make an offer on what you need.
It is my understanding that the Motors, Sensors and all the Electronics are still good except the Antenna Wires in the legs.
I also have the stock DJI Charger as well as a DJI Car Charger available.

View attachment 118728View attachment 118729View attachment 118730View attachment 118731View attachment 118732
will u post to australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic