Could Flat Earthers Turn Violent? (Threatening YouTube Vids)

Reaction score
That’s not out of line, at all: citing the Bible isn’t necessarily restricted to those professing or behaving in a fashion required by actual Christianity... you could likely make the same case for FE with the Quran these days and get more mileage out of it: nobody would say a word about it for fear of getting hammered as an islamophobe. It’s a book, available for perusal and citation by anyone.
Looks like you were replying to the wrong post - at least your reply seems to have no connection at all to what I wrote.

Reaction score
Flat Earth Society folks have not been documented to be violent
but Muslims & Christians are known for war.
Comic book followers are violent people!

Reaction score
I’ve had plenty of civil and entertaining conversations with flat earth weirdos but things never turned violent. :cool:

Don’t work like that with Bible/Comic books followers:(:mad::confused:

Reaction score
No, unless I misunderstood your intent there in your logically consistent remark..
Then you obviously completely misunderstood it. Impressive, since I was responding to two short sentences that were logically inconsistent with each other.

Reaction score
Then you obviously completely misunderstood it. Impressive, since I was responding to two short sentences that were logically inconsistent with each other.
Well then, apparently I didn’t misunderstand it. As he said, citation of the Bible as support for a point does not make one a Christian... I guess next you’ll posit that watching Harry Potter makes one a witch?

Reaction score
Well then, apparently I didn’t misunderstand it. As he said, citation of the Bible as support for a point does not make one a Christian... I guess next you’ll posit that watching Harry Potter makes one a witch?
No - you need to read post #38 again. Then (a) you might understand what I was responding to and (b) you won't need to make stupid straw man arguments.

Reactions: With The Birds

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tempest