Coptershop.com Awesome Service

Reaction score
After going thru DJI directly and getting the run around with Dronesetc.com I finally ordered my P3P with Coptershop.com and I have to say they are awesome. Responses to all my emails in less than 5 minutes. They have a great relationship with DJI and are quite a bit quicker than the other retailers at getting stocked up in a timely manner (more shipment requests). They have plenty of P3P's in stock and will be getting another shipment of batteries tomorrow (Friday). They also ship the same day you order if you order before 3pm pacific time.

Hope this helps your decision of where to buy. I'm looking forward to joining everyone's discussions more in depth once I finally get into the air!!

Agree, just got some props in that I ordered from them. Price was reasonable and shipping was quick.

Reactions: Opman711
Now all I have to figure out is whether or not to update to the latest firmware. Lots of problems but also lots saying everything works fine. Fingers crossed

I ordered a couple of batteries from them and they shipped out fast. They were also very prompt in responding to my email question as well. Definitely a good company to deal with.

I've now ordered 3 batteries from them, first set (of 2) got in 2 days, with no expedited shipping. Very responsive to email. Second order, got it in 3 days (again, no expedited shipping) with the one battery and some props. They're really fast and support has been very responsive. Definitely would recommend them. Although they're not as vocal as Advexure on the forums - not a bad thing.

Reactions: Pika
Fantastic shop. Great communications and customer security. Highest recommendation.

Bought my P3 with extra battery combo from Coptershop at the height of the preorder/release frenzy. They were, I think, the only ones on the flipping PLANET that had them in stock at that time. Of course batteries for the bundle were not yet available at the time, so they could only ship the P3. I needed it immediately as I was leaving for vacation, so I paid for overnight shipping ($125-ish). They shipped the P3 overnight, the same day I ordered. They even CALLED MY HOUSE to confirm that it was going out that day. There was no ambiguity with these guys.

My only beef is that when the spare batteries finally came available they shipped it to me via standard UPS, not overnight. I would have assumed that overnight shipment for the battery also would have also applied when I paid for overnight shipment for the bundle. Oh well...wasn't a crisis so I just waited the addition 5 days or so.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435093658.830573.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435093682.510012.jpg

My delivery came today from Coptershop.com. Looks so nice! Came with extra battery. Also had 1.1.9 firmware which I'm keeping until the bugs are worked out of the current firmware. I ordered a third battery yesterday, I'll get it Thursday. So fast!!! Just finished all my calibrations, now time to fly!!!

Got my P3P with extra battery and back pack and then about two weeks later I ordered another battery all from coptershop.com. Awesome service, pleasant on the phone, quick response on email and fast to get it shipped. They'll have my business for a long time. Aloha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic