Controller not charging fully

Reaction score
My controller is only charging to 3 lights and is only lasting about 1.5 hours
Any suggestions for me

Take the controller apart, and you'll see a connection between the battery and the controller - unplug that. Let it sit about 10 minutes and plug it back in. Should be fine after that. Mine would only charge to 43% until I did this procedure, and now it's fine. The procedure for unplugging the battery is at 5:46 in the YouTube video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope this helps.

Take the controller apart, and you'll see a connection between the battery and the controller - unplug that. Let it sit about 10 minutes and plug it back in. Should be fine after that. Mine would only charge to 43% until I did this procedure, and now it's fine. The procedure for unplugging the battery is at 5:46 in the YouTube video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope this helps.
Nice little video to add to the phantom repairs folder. It’s nice to have these available when asked for help. Thanks

Where is grumpy? Wanted to say welcome to the forum from Florida. ? looks like he’s been here a little while but this is the first time he spoke. Hi

Capt

I'm in Florida as well, I have monitored the forums but I'm new to drones so I don't know much. Ironically, came across one that I happen to know something about. LOL. I hope to learn a lot here.

Reactions: Capt KO
I'm in Florida as well, I have monitored the forums but I'm new to drones so I don't know much. Ironically, came across one that I happen to know something about. LOL. I hope to learn a lot here.
Good to have you here. I have been able to keep flying because of this forum. The Eternals here have been hard at work for years and it’s always good to have new blood. Have fun, fly safe.

My controller is only charging to 3 lights and is only lasting about 1.5 hours
Any suggestions for me
Where did you go? Replies are helpful. Don’t end up in the “no reply” file, or you might not get any answers in the future. Just a quick note, or thank you.

Hi All
I have not had a chance to take the controller apart yet and try the battery disconnect procedure
If I need a replacement battery where is a good place to purchase

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic