Controller Beeping

Reaction score
Heeeeelp!!! My P4P Controller is repeatedly beeping and won’t immediately connect. This happened only every blue moon at first. Now it’s happening more regularly. I spend 5 to 10 minutes powering both the drone and controller off and on before it finally connects. By then I’ve lost significant battery power. I’ve changed power cords thinking it was a connectivity issues. I’m using an iPhone XSMax, same happened with 7Plus. I’m using Apple certified cords. Anyone else experience this problem. What’s the solution. I’m missing shots and getting frustrated. The P4P is only 1.5 years old.

Heeeeelp!!! My P4P Controller is repeatedly beeping and won’t immediately connect. This happened only every blue moon at first. Now it’s happening more regularly. I spend 5 to 10 minutes powering both the drone and controller off and on before it finally connects. By then I’ve lost significant battery power. I’ve changed power cords thinking it was a connectivity issues. I’m using an iPhone XSMax, same happened with 7Plus. I’m using Apple certified cords. Anyone else experience this problem. What’s the solution. I’m missing shots and getting frustrated. The P4P is only 1.5 years old.
Unsure but could try remote calibration,mayby relink aswell to get good pairing with rc back

My brand new V 2.0 beeped constantly. Forums said calibrate and I think I calibrated the sticks? Anyway after calibrating everything it stopped for good. I was ready to send it back till I read that tip.
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF

Trotter, good luck! Dont give up like I nearly did. Someone on here will have the answer. Let more read your post and reply but calibrating was my fix.

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Make sure your sticks are centered. They can get off center over time. Controller will beep like this if sticks are off.

If that’s not the problem. Try a recalibration of the sticks using DJIGO4.

Paul C

Reactions: Darian Trotter

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik